I went to a company called LAI for help on getting my credit straightened out, They never told me they were counselors and could help me get it fixed within 2 months.Well I had broken my back and have had 2 major back surgeries from an injury at work, the LAI so-called counselor told me if I paid $800.00 they could help me get a new loan so I would not lose my house and car.

Well I asked the lady if I paid it and deciced I wasn't happy with the service how long did I have she said 90 days and if they did not do what they promised I would get a refund. I waited 2 weeks and had not heard anything so I called and the lady would never take my calls. I called owner who let me know he was a lawyer, I explained I had not heard of anything being done he said it would take 4 to 6 weeks so in ^ weeks I called LAI again neither one would respond so I wrote an e-mail to cancel and give me my money. The so called owner/lawyer called and told me they were working hard on my case and I would here from him very soon, I explained I would rather just get refund and use it toward a real credit counselor he said he would check into it but that I had ninety days and I would see good results if I would just be patient.

To make a long story short I'm disabled for life, lost my home I had paid on 18 years and never did get my refund!!Just want people to know LAI is a ripoff and my stupidity took over common sense during a desperate time and that company yook advantage of a lot of people I dont know if I should go to caims court or if they just get away with doing that...

Had an Experience with LAI?

Comments

Take them to court. They need to learn that they cannot treat people like that.